Akron ASME SAE Mon., Nov. 16th Bridgestone Simulation meeting

Official ASME Group

Akron Section

Welcome to the Akron Section of ASME!
Edit Post Mode
Cancel

Enter the date that this post should be published.

Are you sure?

Are you sure you want to delete this file? This action is irreversible.

• Akron ASME SAE Mon., Nov. 16th Bridgestone Simulation meeting

Hello, everyone:
    A special event has landed in our laps: Cleveland SAE is allowing Akron ASME members and friends to attend a Monday, November 16th meeting at the Holiday Inn Akron-West, featuring Akron ASME member Dr. Hans Dorfi speaking about the use of simulation in tire development technology.
    If you wish to register as the SAE members and their friends do, just use either the SAE website or the SAE phone, as noted in the *.pdf in the Resources section of this site.  However, if you do so, you will need to prepay.
    If you want to avoid prepayment, you can register as you always do, with me at akronasme@mail.com or 330/864-7555 (please leave a message, and I will call you back to confirm).  I will want your reservations by Friday, November 6th, if you register through me (this is in advance of the SAE deadline, so I can coordinate with them, and they can ensure there is room for us).  If you register this way, please make sure you are able to come before you "commit", since I will have written Cleveland SAE a personal check for your attendance.  I will expect you to pay me, whether you come or not, so please do not take this lightly.
    Hope to see you there!
    Brent
    Brent C. Sisler, P.E.
    Akron ASME Program Chair & Treasurer