ANNOUNCING OBAMA’S NEW ‘CARBON POLLUTION’ PLAN

Official ASME Group

Environmental Systems Division

The ASME Environmental Systems Division promotes the art, science and practice of engineering in all issues pertaining to the environment.
Edit Post Mode
Cancel

Enter the date that this post should be published.

Are you sure?

Are you sure you want to delete this file? This action is irreversible.

• ANNOUNCING OBAMA’S NEW ‘CARBON POLLUTION’ PLAN

Please log in to comment

Comments (2)

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
Your avatar
  • As a fellow engineer recently stated (Jimmy Carter), the government (Presidency, EPA, etc.) has turned into an oligopoly.  We are loosing the checks and balances that are a cornerstone of our constitution.  Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. Remember the Gadsden Flag - Don't Tread on Me.  This flag flew in 1776 during the beginning of the American Navy and first landing of the Corps of Marines.  Don't Tread on Me.

• Not "oligopoly" but "oligarchy" - :"Former president Jimmy Carter said Tuesday on the nationally syndicated radio show the Thom Hartmann Program that the United States is now an “oligarchy” in which “unlimited political bribery” has created “a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors.” Both Democrats and Republicans, Carter said, “look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves." firstlook.org/.../jimmy-carter-u-s-oligarchy-unlimited-political-bribery

I interpret his words as more about government acting as a puppet of the ruling class.