Your request has been sent. You should be hearing from a site administrator shortly.
Environmental Engineering Division Technical Commitees
Environmental Engineering Division Policies
Maintenance Engineer at Shell
EED Executive Committee
Date: May 19, 2016
II. Purpose and Scope
III. Newsletter Content
A. The Editor has the authority to summarize information for inclusion in the Newsletter published by various organizations and/or articles submitted by individuals providing they are of a technical subject matter.
B. Format - The Newsletter shall take the following format in each edition:
II. Environmental Engineering Division News/Announcements
III. ASME News/Announcements
IV. Other ASME Division/Section/Society News/Announcements
V. Other Engineering Societies News
VI. Editorials by Editor or other members of EED Exec Committee
VII. Federal Register notices/rules
VIII. State, Tribal and Local notices/rules
IX. Court Issues on environmental and energy issues
e. Food, Drug & Health
XI. Technical Commentary/Summaries on items of interest to the Environmental Engineering Community
XII. Editorial Comments
IV. Acceptable Content
1. Announcements from EED and other ASME Divisions
2. Announcements from ASME
3. Announcements from other professional societies
4. Editorials from the EED Executive Committee
5. Statutory and Regulatory Summaries
a) Technical evaluations
6. News on Energy and Environmental Engineering Topics
7. Technical articles on energy and environmental issues
9. Articles of a technical evaluation that address political actions (e.g., environmental legislation or proposals) will not be deemed acceptable. This will be on a case-by-case basis and evaluated based on the technical merits of the article rather than as political advocacy.
10. Editorial comments, if the Editor deems that comments are needed on Newsletter content, these comments may be included in the Editorial Comments section (Section XI).
V. Non Acceptable Content
1. Articles containing commercial endorsements or solicitations.
2. Articles endorsing political candidates.
3. Articles of a non-technical content that address political actions (e.g., environmental legislation or proposals).
4. Articles of a non-technical nature or opinion.
5. Articles that include language that impugns the character or person or organization, whether explicitly or implicitly, is inappropriate for the Newsletter and is not acceptable.
VI. Newsletter Header/Disclaimer
A. The EED Newsletter is the work of the ASME Environmental Engineering Division.
B. The Newsletter shall have the following disclaimer at the top:
“Disclaimer: This Newsletter may contain articles that offer differing points or views regarding energy and other environmental engineering issues. Any opinions expressed in this publication are the responsibility of the Editor, Editorial Board and the Environmental Engineering Division and do not represent the positions of the ASME.”
Date: May 19, 2016
"ASME is a real promoter of the Arts, Science, and Technology."
Ali Baghchehsara II, ASME Student Member since 2011
Receive exclusive resources and a free ME Magazine subscription,
discounts on training, conferences & publications, and join thousands of dedicated engineers.
More about ASME - The AmericanSociety of Mechanical Engineers