Official ASME Group

FutureME

We bring you the current and relevant content and resources, tailor-made for engineers with 0-10 years of work experience, plus a broader view of opportunities and news from ASME.

About FutureME

FutureME Mission Statement: To be the well-known, easily accessible, go to source of career, technical and professional development content, resources and opportunities, tailored to engineers with 0-10 years of work experience, through online offerings and live (in person) events, and to facilitate community and connectedness among early career engineers using online forums and special events. 

Motto: FutureME makes ME better.

What’s in it for ME?
FutureME Events and Social Meet-Ups: Build your professional network at exciting events and informal social meet-ups with early career engineers (ECEs) like yourself! Plus, connect with ASME leadership, make new friends and have fun in the process!

FutureME Mini-Talks: are a collection of short, peer-to-peer presentations delivered by early career engineers sharing their unique experiences and passion for their message. These impactful talks cover topics of interest for early career engineers ranging from personal growth to career and professional development.

Tailor-made Content & Resources: Find us on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook for valuable video content on industry trends, technical concepts, and professional development in engineering for ECEs. You’ll get insight into career path guidance, network building, and steps in career advancement and management for professional and personal growth in the engineering field of emerging technologies.

Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities: Become part of ASME’s Early Career Engineering Market Segment Teams and take advantage of exciting volunteer opportunities that will enrich your career. Be a part of keeping the ECE Programming Committee in-the-know with what’s happening in your industry, field or other ASME activities. 

MINI-TALKS        

ME TODAY        

GRANTS     

Edit Post Mode
  • Save & Done
  • Preview
Preview Post Mode