Your request has been sent. You should be hearing from a site administrator shortly.
Students (Career Development)
ASME Heat Transfer Division would like to inform you that the 11th AIAA/ASME
Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference will be held with the AIAA Aviation
and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AVIATION 2014),
June 16-20, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The major areas of interest include but not limited to the following topics:
- Aerothermodynamics and Thermal Protection Systems
- Cryogenics and Extreme Conditions
- Thermal Management, Thermal Control and Heat Pipes
- Mini-, Micro-, Nano- and Multi-Scale Heat Transfer
- Combustion, Fire and Propulsion Heat Transfer
- Energy-Water Nexus in Troposphere, Stratosphere and Outer Space
- Heat Transfer Enhancement and Energy Harvesting
- Transport Properties and Thermophysical Properties
- Multiphase, Droplets, Jets, Sprays, Heat Pipes and Thermosyphons
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design Concepts and Materials
- Heat Transfer in Cooling, Heating and Power Generation
- Theoretical, Analytical and Computational Heat Transfer: Conduction,
Convection, Radiation, and Phase Change
For further details, please, visit: https://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=239608651&message_id=2930224&user_id=AIAA&group_id=1113022&jobid=15016688
Please, make note of the following compressed schedule of important deadlines:
Abstract Submission Opens: October 1, 2013 (tentative)
Abstract Submission Close: November 14, 2013
Author Notification: February 25, 2014
Manuscript Open: April 1, 2014
Manuscript Deadline: May 27, 2014
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact ASME Heat Transfer
Division Co-Chair –
Yaroslav Chudnovsky: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other events that may be of interest, please visit
the ASME Calendar of Events.
"Since I started my ASME membership almost 41 years ago, when I was a young engineer in an underdeveloped country I have found countless opportunities in my career due to ASME."
Rafael G. Beltran Pulido, PE ASME Life Member since 1976
Receive exclusive resources and a free ME Magazine subscription,
discounts on training, conferences & publications, and join thousands of dedicated engineers.
More about ASME - The AmericanSociety of Mechanical Engineers