Your request has been sent. You should be hearing from a site administrator shortly.
Mechanical Engineer at NIST
ASME Heat Transfer Division would like to inform you that the 11th AIAA/ASME
Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference will be held with the AIAA Aviation
and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AVIATION 2014),
June 16-20, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The major areas of interest include but not limited to the following topics:
- Aerothermodynamics and Thermal Protection Systems
- Cryogenics and Extreme Conditions
- Thermal Management, Thermal Control and Heat Pipes
- Mini-, Micro-, Nano- and Multi-Scale Heat Transfer
- Combustion, Fire and Propulsion Heat Transfer
- Energy-Water Nexus in Troposphere, Stratosphere and Outer Space
- Heat Transfer Enhancement and Energy Harvesting
- Transport Properties and Thermophysical Properties
- Multiphase, Droplets, Jets, Sprays, Heat Pipes and Thermosyphons
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design Concepts and Materials
- Heat Transfer in Cooling, Heating and Power Generation
- Theoretical, Analytical and Computational Heat Transfer: Conduction,
Convection, Radiation, and Phase Change
For further details, please, visit: https://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=239608651&message_id=2930224&user_id=AIAA&group_id=1113022&jobid=15016688
Please, make note of the following compressed schedule of important deadlines:
Abstract Submission Opens: October 1, 2013 (tentative)
Abstract Submission Close: November 14, 2013
Author Notification: February 25, 2014
Manuscript Open: April 1, 2014
Manuscript Deadline: May 27, 2014
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact ASME Heat Transfer
Division Co-Chair –
Yaroslav Chudnovsky: email@example.com
To view other events that may be of interest, please visit
the ASME Calendar of Events.
"The Mechanical Engineering Magazine is
educational and keeps me up to date in engineering."
— Ibrahim Ashie, ASME Life Member since 1971
Receive exclusive resources and a free ME Magazine subscription,
discounts on training, conferences & publications, and join thousands of dedicated engineers.
More about ASME - The AmericanSociety of Mechanical Engineers