Your request has been sent. You should be hearing from a site administrator shortly.
FutureME YouTube Channel
Enter the date that this post should be published.
Are you sure you want to delete this file?
This action is irreversible.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
This new book (103 pages) is based on two popular ASME online self-study courses. Part 1 covers Ethics For Engineers:Doing the Right Thing When No One is Looking, and Part 2 is on Changing Organizational Culture
Practical case studies and real-world examples are included.
--- Order this new book today!
Download sample pages:
Here are just five things you should be prepared to take away from #IMECE2015:
1. Hear about current advancements and future developments from researchers in 20+ mechanical engineering subspecialties.
2. Stay up-to-date on the latest research and tools you need to advance your career.
3. Connect one-on-one with peers at a variety of networking events.
4. Savor that “aha” moment when your next big idea takes shape.
5. Gain more than 40 hours of face time with leaders in the field.
· Hear what it takes to innovate and develop new technologies in the field of aerospace today from Sikorsky Innovations' Chris Van Buiten, Vice President, Aerospace Engineering.
· Learn from Dr. Kenneth R. Diller how heat-related processes in living tissues may be applied to the design of therapeutic devices.
· Listen to Xerox Corporation's Ursula Burns discuss her views about women in science and leadership.
Join the ASME Board on Career Development for a 2-hour Social Experience! You will have the opportunity to hear four (4) short, relevant, and inspirational Mini-Talks given in an informal setting by experienced early career engineers sharing their perspective on the dissemination of effective communication.
ASME FutureME Video Contest Announcement of Winning Videos
As a companion book to the permanent exhibit of the same name at ASME’s new headquarters, Engineering the Everyday and the Extraordinary celebrates engineering achievements and their impact on everyday life. The exhibit is made up of 80 rotatable triangular modules, each one telling an engineering story with a brief overview, a strong central image and a patent drawing or illustration, covering nine major domains of engineering. Checkout the sample pages
You deserve a framed ASME Membership Certificate. Treat yourself to one today. An ASME Membership Certificate lets others know you are a member of the most respected professional mechanical engineering organization in the world! Available in three styles, certificates are perfect for display in your office or home. Learn more and order your certificate now: http://go.asme.org/MembershipCertificate
"ASME has allowed me to belong to its "fraternity" and share its
— Julio Cesar Salazar Ospinsa, ASME Student Member since
Receive exclusive resources and a free ME Magazine subscription,
discounts on training, conferences & publications, and join thousands of dedicated engineers.
More about ASME - The AmericanSociety of Mechanical Engineers