Your request has been sent. You should be hearing from a site administrator shortly.
Ing° Mecánico, Proyectista CAD
Engineering & Industrial Management
Teachers & Academics
Submit to the Safety Engineering, Risk and Reliability Analysis Track!
More Networking and Enhanced Q&A
IMECE2021will have improved networking capabilities on our upgraded virtual event platform and more opportunities in the program to connect with your community, some of the enhancements may include:
1. Live, interactive Q&As enable each presenter to interact directly with attendees about their research
2. Time-shifted Sessions enabling more global participation in presentations and Q&A
3. Join moderated Discussion Groups or create your own group and invite your fellow attendees to a chat on a topic of your choosing
4. More social interactivity through hosted ice-breaker session with giveaways and other opportunities for spontaneous, casual moments with other attendees.
5. Connect at any time with other attendees to expand your network via 1:1 Chats.
Learn more about the enhanced networking features and more benefits of presenting your research at IMECE2021.
SERAD 2014 Student Safety Innovation Challenge
SERAD 2013 Student Safety Innovation Challenge
To view other events that may be of interest, please visit ASME Calendar of Events.